High School Explorers is an immersive summer experience where high school juniors and seniors explore their academic interests and spark their potential career paths. Students also get a sneak peek of college life—including interacting with IU faculty and current IU students!
Workshops and activities include:
- Preparing for the transition from high school to college by learning and practicing college readiness skills, with a focus on studying, wellness, resiliency, and getting involved in extra- and co-curricular activities
- Spotlighting employability skills and in-demand careers
- Navigating financial aid resources and support
- Activities to help 21st Century Scholars meet Scholar Success Program requirements and are helpful for all pre-college students
- Access to and interactions with current IU students for near-peer connections
- Conversations with IU faculty and staff from both the IU Bloomington and IUPUI campuses
Note: This is an online, virtual event
Program Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022 from 11:00am-3:00pm EDT
Administered by Indiana University Community & School Partnerships and IU Bloomington’s 21st Century Scholars Program, High School Explorers is in partnership with the Indiana GEAR UP Bridge to College initiative.