Attention, high school juniors and seniors! Make plans to join us for Indiana GEAR UP’s Bridge to College Day at IU Bloomington.
The Bridge to College Day at IU Bloomington provides Indiana high school juniors, seniors, and their parents/guardians the opportunity to explore Indiana University's array of college readiness resources. From campus tours and panel discussions to financial planning and hands-on workshops, participants will receive support to help ensure they’re on track to finish high school strong and take the next step in their academic journey.
Conversations and skill-building activities include:
- Navigating the admissions process and what to do after being offered admission to a university
- Exploring the how to write engaging admissions and scholarships essays
- Touring the IU Bloomington campus and learning about life on campus outside the classroom
- Utilizing tools for estimating the costs of attendance and discovering ways to pay for college
- Completing Scholar Success Program requirements
- And more!
On-campus programming will be held on Saturday, March 5, 2022. The event is free to attend, and it will provide meals. Free transportation to/from IUB will be available at specific locations. Learn more and register by February 28th.
Those interested in attending Bridge to College Day at IUB are encouraged to complete the Office of Admissions’ virtual program Ready IU in advance of the live program on March 5th. Start exploring now!