The Middle School Crew program is designed to help families explore college prep together. We know that planning for college can be overwhelming. We’ve created and pulled together a series of resources to ease those worries and make college prep fun!
Our virtual information series and workshop benefits include:
- Learning how you can make college affordable
- Exploring endless possibilities for your success
- Meeting IU contacts who can support your college readiness journey
- Practicing readiness skills that will help you in high school and college
- Exploring and completing tasks related to ScholarTrack requirements
- Getting rewarded for learning